| || |
General Return Policy
LCD Return Policy
How to return an item
| General Return Policy |
This is our Standard return policy . Unless another policy is indicated products sold by Lenrom.com are covered by this General Return Policy
All new and unopened product can be returned within 30 days from the original invoice date and are subject to 15% restocking fee.
All returns require an RMA number.
If the return is a result of Lenrom error we will waive the restocking fee.
Any items that were part of any free or reduced shipping promotion will be assessed actual shipping costs.
Actual shipping charges are not refundable. You will not be issued a credit for the actual shipping costs. Shipping costs can only be refunded if the return is a result of Lenrom.com error. How to return an item
Lenrom.com will gladly exchange defective merchandise within 30 days from the purchase date, except for items listed in Non-returnable merchandise Section . After 30 days, only the Manufacturer warranty applies.
Defective Computers, monitors, notebook computers, projectors, camcorders, digital cameras and radar detectors are subject to 14 day exchange from the original purchase date.
Please follow instructions for how to return the item carefully in order to avoid processing delays . All defective returns will be inspected by our Returns Department for excessive wear or misuse and credit is subject to Lenrom.com approval. Worn merchandise returned and found to be not defective but has evidence of excessive wear and tear will be denied credit and merchandise will be returned to you at your expense for shipping and handling reshipment charges.
NOTE: ALL RETURNS ARE CAREFULLY INSPECTED UPON RECEIPT! All returned packages will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made if eligibility requirements are met for credit, replacement, exchange or repair. Please be sure to follow these guidelines to avoid any delay or denial of processing your return. Returns processing may take up to 10 business days from the time your return is received. back to top
| LCD Display Return Policy |
Lenrom.com sells many products such as Notebooks , Monitors, GPS Devices etc,that feature LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) screens.
Lenrom.com adheres to the dead-pixel policy that is observed by the majority of our manufacturers. In order to declare any product with an LCD screen "defective" and eligible for replacement or refund through any applicable Lenrom.com ReturnPolicy, there must be a minimum of 8 (eight) dead LCD pixels.
back to top
| How to Return an Item |
Before returning any item, you must contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Please have your Item Number and Invoice Number available. Technical Support business hours are Mon-Friday 8am-5pm eastern standard time .Toll Free (877)357-6242
All returns must have an RMA number issued prior to acceptance of returned product returned. RMA form will be sent via email or by fax and should be completed entirety to insure prompt service.
You will be expected to complete an RMA form only after you have received an authorization number from Lenrom .
RMA shipments received MUST have an RMA number clearly visible on outside of the package and include a packing list with a copy of the original invoice or it may be refused, unopened and returned. Shipping charges are not refundable.
DO NOT WRITE ON THE MANUFACTURERS BOX
The RMA Returns must be returned to us within ten (10) days after the RMA number has been issued.
Returned Products must be 100% Complete in identical condition as originally received with all accessories, manuals/instructions, warranty cards, manufacturer packaging (including factory box, foam, fillers, and padding), hardware (grills, screws, etc.), and printed material (booklets, manuals, instructions, etc.) . Warranty Cards Must NOT be filled out.
A return will not be processed, or a additional fees may be assessed in the event ANY item(s) included in the original shipment to you is not present in the returned package.
Items sent for return consideration will be immediately denied and Lenrom.com return policy Will not be Honored in the event that a return shipment is received by us improperly packaged, altered or physically damaged from misuse, abuse or negligence.
No exchanges will be authorized for any packages returned without an RMA number from Lenrom . All returns will be processed after they arrive at our facility and will be fully inspected before an exchange is issued.
The following criteria will be followed in rejecting returns and denying credit:
- Products which are improperly packaged and have shown signs of damage while in transit.
- Products returned in a non-qualified shipping container
- Packages affixed with counterfeit label(s) or affixed with labels exhibiting tampering
- Products with any standard certification labels removed (UL listing, capacity, brand name, UPC code)
- Products or packages with barcode label removed
- Products with SERIAL NUMBER which does not match SERIAL NUMBER on package or invoice (Lenrom maintains serial number tracking)
- DAMAGE: Cracked components or damage to any circuit boards
- DAMAGE: Any dents, scratches, defacement ,mishandling ,abuse or improper application.
- DAMAGE: Torn or punctured tape seals
- DAMAGE: Loose, damaged or removed screws/fasteners
- Product Categories: CPU, notebooks and other items so labeled with a security seal will not be accepted for return
Under normal operation, RMA Returns will be repaired/replaced with new parts within 10 days after receipt at Lenrom then returned to customer.
NOTE: Customer is responsible for paying all return shipping to deliver product to our facility. Collect freight will be charged-back to/deducted from customer's refund amount
Send all returns via a shipping method that can be tracked with a proof of delivery/delivery confirmation (UPS/FedEx/USPS Priority Mail with delivery tracking). Insurance is recommended.
Rebates - Products offering mail-in-rebates are non-returnable to Lenrom once the rebates have been filed for. Be sure that the product is working and that you intend to keep the product before filing for rebates. Products missing UPC codes from the box are also NOT returnable and will be REJECTED .
If you have any questions please contact us BEFORE removing the UPC code from your product.
back to top
| Refunds |
Refunds on authorized returned items will be processed within 10 days of receiving returns. Allow up to 3 weeks for refunds to appear on your credit card statement. If you do not see your return amount appear on your statement after up to 3 weeks, contact us toll free at (877)-357-6242 . Partial refunds may apply if product is received incomplete or returned after RMA allowable date or if the product is returned as a result of refused delivery
All Refunds will be made within 10 business days of receiving the item back at our location.
Refunds are made for product value only, excluding shipping and handling charges.
Refunds will only be issued by the same method of payment used on the original order.
Customers who originally paid by check or electronic check withdrawal will be issued a refund check within two (2) weeks of us receiving and approving return.
back to top
| Cancellations |
We know that customers want to receive their orders in the shortest amount of time. As a result, here at Lenrom every in stock order is shipped the same day and once received,the order is processed quickly in order to get it on the way to the customer.In most cases, once an order is placed we are not able to cancel it.However, if you DO need to cancel the order immediately , please contact us right away and will do our best to accomodate your cancellation request if possible.
If you no longer want the product after an order has been placed it is subject to our Return Policy
Packages refused at the time of delivery will be considered a return and subject to restocking fees as per our Return Policy.Shipping & Handling charges are non-refundable.
back to top
| Non-returnable merchandise |
The following products are not acceptable for credit, refund, or exchange unless shipped in error or defective.
They must be repaired by the manufacturers' authorized service centers if found to be defective:
- TV's / Combos or LCD / Plasma displays larger than 25 inches.
- Front Projectors
- Computers, laptops, netbooks and hard disk drives
- Audio/Video Stands/Furniture (Unopened or assembled)
- Digital Satellite Systems and equipment
- Microphones, headphones , harmonicas ,earphones , earplugs or any item that has contact with ears / eyes or mouth ( due to certain legal/health restrictions)
- Any product with a service activation feature (XM & Sirius Satellite Radio Receivers, DirecTv, Tivo, Wireless Phones)
- Turntable cartridges,fog fluid
- Filled out extended warranties
- Items having their UPC Labels or Bar Codes cut or removed
- Cut-to-length audio or video cables
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged.
- Physical damaged items after being signed for in good condition
- Items that have been installed, physically altered, or where wires have been cut
- Opened software Licensing products are not returnable due to existing copyright legislation
- Opened Video Games Systems and Video Games
- Discontinued items ,special order items
- Open units, units which require re-boxing
- Closeout, remanufactured, special order and refurbished products
- Freight intensive , oversized or truck freight items that have been drop shipped to you.
back to top
| Manufacturer Warranties |
Lenrom.com does not offer any express warranties. However, many of the products available through Lenrom.com are covered by Manufacturer Warranties. Manufacturer's warranty details are typically available at the manufacturer's website. Detailed manufacturer warranty information can also be obtained for free by contacting our Customer Service department. Products that state "This item can be returned to the product manufacturer only" must be returned directly to the product manufacturer for repair or replacement, unless otherwise required by law. For these items, the warranty policy provided by the product manufacturer explicitly requires that any returns, repairs etc. be requested and processed directly by the consumer (or "end-user") of the item.
back to top